Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paramount SEM scam artist seo company



  • Reviews
    1 Review
  • Answers
    0 Answers


telemarketer theaten me and would not stop calling for 45 minutes straight


I was called today by this company and the guy was rude telling me my business was horrible for the internet and i did not rank well. well i told him i wasnt interested and he basically told me good luck on finding customers and i told him i was getting plenty off the internet and he was over talking me and continued to put my business down .. and i will admit told him take me off your list and he was a jerk and hung up. well then my phone rang again from this number same number first off 619-225-7520 i did not answer.. then for 45 minutes straight he was calling private number 45 minutes straight.. well my worker pick it up and what he said was getting ready for bad reviews on your compny and hung up... well i called this company back and asked to speak to the supervisor and explained what happen and i heard him asked the supervisor and he said to him tell him i am busy and the one guy who i talked to said there was only 16 people there and they basically did nothing .. this is a scam company with telemarketers and they must have some really shady people working there .. please beware everyone.. because i was sitting on my computer tonight and keep getting messages that people are saying dreadful thingss about me obvious they have big time associate paths working at this company with all your personal info this is not good what so ever please beware of Paramount SEM 9701 Jeronimo Road Irvine, CA 92618 (760) 304-6478

2 comments:

  1. It is important that you maintain your carpets regularly in order to make your home look good. But it becomes very important to clean the carpets of your office or business firm as a first impression on a customer's mind can influence your business largely.

    Carpet Cleaning in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carpet cleaning is a highly important process that will make a large impact on the cleanliness and the healthiness of your home.

    tru blue carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete