Sunday, September 2, 2012

camelot cleaning software beware

First off I have built computers designed my own sites and so on .. so this is by far not coming from a novice user and if your looking for software for your cleaning company don't buy this you will be stuck like me and most important your time will be weeks and weeks trying to figure out marketing and hope they call you before your paid tech support runs out...and they wont set a appointment to they say first come first serve but everyone knows in the carpet cleaning business owner operators sometimes its hard to set a appointment when you run your whole company yourself also when you run into these issues first off your whole marketing campaigns get shut down until you open your wallet. Also guess what have a new computer or have to do a restore or backup well then your stuck again you have to sit and hope you get your install code if its a weekend or after hours and your having issues not getting your codes again your stuck this has been a huge headache for over 10 years now and I am finally moving on.. I once tried to upgrade there software and had a datbase issue which i paid for 2 license when i originally purchased this software in 2002 or 03 have had 2 database's which is very much a pain I am sure you all know this story . well when i talk to camelot they assured me they could be merged with the new camelot software 3.0 I even triple checked and asked the questions over and over very detailed well I am sure you all know where I am heading so basically they were very persistent on getting me to buy the new upgrade and once I did even with my free one month of tech support with my upgrade regularly if i am remembering correctly $249.95 YIKES! they were very hard to get a hold of and before hand they answered the phone all the time until I gave them my credit card so then we were on to the database and then no one could get the data merge and didnt know what i was talking about(not good) well then they said they could do it for me @ a additional charge which then I ask how much would that be and basically told me they dont no until they do it and had to give credit card again but couldnt even give me a price around.. Which again in the beginning they told me with the new software it would be able to do it (smh)
Well never got a apology or anything
Do Not Buy this camelotsoftware if your thinking to buy for your cleaning company

I have had the camelot cleaning software since 2002 and yes its great software but truly I have figured out that everything about it is a scam to get money from you they make the marketing funnels so confusing that you have to order a tech support package no matter what and if you do one thing wrong it gives errors and completely shuts down your marketing. I have argued for years with these people and they never call you back in a day or 2 unless theres a credit card waiting on the other end. there code to install are bull crap and seriously they wont return my cals because i didnt upgrade to the new version which basically is another 3 grand.
Im sorry but there is poor knowledge base they have and there is not one forum you can go on the web and exchange info or get help for free they there there program so locked down theres no way around if you just have 1 quick question on if you want to do something guess what its credit card time (smh) been a customer for 10 years and does not matter .. I am not cheap but tired of giving them my credit card after I already paid them 5k in 2002 for the ultimate cleaning software. I have asked to speak to owner many times and never once has he gotten back to me never once!
I do not rec this software to and cleaning company if you plan on using the marketing funnels i have had many secretarys say this is so confusing and just puts you in circles and eventually you have no choice to pay them because your whole company gets froze and if you cant figure it out or they are busy and you pay for a week of tech support your lucky to get a hour on the pone for that week... total scam !!
Do not know how many people use camelot cleaning software but we need to start our own forum and help one another on our knowledge like every other web company does in the WORLD!

Please contact me if you are a victim like me or have any other questions i can tell you horrible story after story on this software this is just a tiny story of this....

Read more: http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/camelot-cleaning-software-horrible-do-not-buy-it.33324/#ixzz24qwGd0pA

No comments:

Post a Comment