Monday, February 25, 2013

Seo Generals Beware grabs your money and uses copy replace text editor

Please beware of seogenerals.com they are supposed to be a writing company for writing articles in seo form. Well recently I had a issue with them. Before signing up I was emailing back and forth with one of the supervisors I imagine and explained how I had 2 websites and I needed the content rewritten. Explain to me what I needed to do. Well I went ahead and purchased 50 credits which I think is like $50 and went ahead with the order. When I received the content back all that was done was they deleted some of the words and use the copy and replace tool and nothing made sense when I opened it up in Microsoft Word

 There was like 50 errors and obviously seogenerals.com did not even proofread this before they sent it to me I have been emailing them for over a month and asked him why he wasn't returning my emails and he's his reply was I have not gotten any of your emails and obviously if I use Gmail all the emails are in one and the last time he contacted me back he told me there was nothing wrong with them which is a crock of BS and shows he did not even read them because they don't even make sense how does seogenerals.com denied this just unbelievable when he sent me the email over a week ago saying what emails are you talking about I replied right away and told him the last date that he replied which was two weeks before that and he still hasn't replied today all I ask is for him to read with his writer wrote which doesn't make sense words are plural all over he has the wrong company calling my company one clean rug when that's the URL that the company name and just the list goes on they are supposed to rewrite stuff not use a copy and replace text editor I could have done that crazy how you pay somebody to do something right and it still doesn't get done right. So since then all I asked them to do was rewrite the article when he replied back to me which was about the fifth time I talked to him you could tell he still hasn't even read the article unbelievable because if you read it he would've had it rewritten or refunded my money really simple not only that but now I still have half my credits and I want a refund and they won't give it to me they're not even replying back. Please be aware of this writing company supposedly they are SEO generals.

Also to bring up in the beginning before I gave them a dime the gentleman was replying back within a few minutes the latest a day I had 4-5 emails back and forth before I even signed up making sure this is what I need it and now he doesn't reply back anymore and when he does he says I haven't got any of your emails which is bull everybody please be aware if you're looking for a writer for articles that are SEO friendly. Do not use this company and be aware because they will just take your money talk to you in the beginning and then if there's an issue there's no way you're going to get it resolved.

Very sad to say this was a referral from a friend and I already notified him which SEO generals doesn't even know this so really they lost 2 clients. My friend is more of a marketing guru so I'm sure he's never had this problem because he always has his articles written and just post them. But for me it's different and that's why did the emails before I even signed up to make sure that they could handle the job I was asking for.

Have anymore questions please feel free to contact me
Steve Samoska
http://1chicagocarpetcleaner.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!!,
    Thank you sincerely for publishing this post! Wondering if any other content writers have worked with INK for All... I started off using yoast but just converted to the INK FOR ALL editor. Love this tool. Would love to get your thoughts: https://seo.app/XzTXZsUH9

    ReplyDelete